So, it would seem bucket lists are the new hot craze. It would seem one or two movies have prompted their rise, but the thing is, they’re pretty cool!
So here is my photographic bucket list of things/people/objects I’d like to shoot before I hang up the ol’ equipment. At least, the thing with photography is that the lifetime of being able to shoot is fairly extended.
Here we go, in no particular order, which I’m sure will be expanded upon as life goes on…
- The Big 5, in the wild
- A photo in 25 different counties. (2 so far) One from each continent
- The Northern Lights
- Water splashes/drops
- High speed shooting of balloons exploding
- Lightning – Done
- Two old guys playing chess or checkers in a park
- Eagle in flight
- Sunrise over water – Done
- Sunset over water – Done a million times, but can always be bettered.
- Autumn streets
- Under a pier
- Long exposure of waterfalls
- A wedding
- People Kissing – There’s more to it than just this. But when I have it, I’ll know.
- Babies – Done and done.
- Modelling shoot – Done and Done and Done
- Nude shoot
- Street photography – New York – London – Paris
- Woman Smoking
- Star Trail
- Spider’s web covered with morning dew
- Dog shaking off water
- Underwater shoot
- A wind farm
- Surfers in the blue
- A book (even on my own coffee table) of Cape Town.