I’ve known Wes and Lauri for about 10 years now; we were at varsity together. They have the traditional story of meeting in first year, eventually dating, and are now happily married. They are great together and I really couldn’t be happier for them. They asked me to shoot their church service, which happened a few days before the actual wedding and I jumped at the opportunity. It was a short service in a lovely little church for family and close friends. I was happy to be able to be a part of it.
- #tbt with @vickylawrencecapetown
- Throwback with @yolandimalherbe looking stunning.
- Looking for a model to collab with next weekend as I actually have some time. Slide into my DMs. #imadadnow
- @vickylawrencecapetown looking hot in black and white.
- What’s in the fridge, @slkaye? . . Epic throwback.
- Looking hot @ceebailey
- Stay warm, Cape Town. • 👩🏻: @vickylawrencecapetown
- Sexiness. 👩🏻: @vickylawrencecapetown
- Absolutely love the shots from this shoot. Thank you @vickylawrencecapetown ➡️scroll for more…
- It’s cold out there today. Keep warm. @vickylawrence0987
- Bruce Springsteen at Bellville Velodrome on
- Kings Of Leon Live in Cape Town on
- Some Thursday hotness. on
- This is the only reason we need summer back. 💁: @yolandimalherbe #summer #swimwear #pool #hotness #bikini #sexy #brunette on
- Enjoying these days of summer in “winter” 😁 #summer #swimwear #pool #deck #guess on