We’ve been getting these in our house in Botswana for years and I’ve never been able to identify it. They’re quite big and not very pleasant to have around if you’re not comfortable with spiders. Some people also get them confused with Violin Spiders, which they’re not. Finally I found that it’s actually a Giant Daddy Long Legs (Artema Atlanta – I think).
- Happy birthday lovely @ceebailey
- Is it too late for a bit of 🍑? Didn’t think so. 👩🏼: @urshypooh
- Shapes… #tbt 💁♀️: @vickylawrencecapetown
- Oh, hey there @ceebailey 👀🔥🎸#tbt
- Some sexiness from @urshypooh. 🔥
- Older shot with @vickylawrencecapetown #tbt
- Sunset magic with @urshypooh
- Epic throwback with @yolandimalherbe and @le1ghlo from what feels like a lifetime ago. #tbt
- Dust off your bikinis and polish your sunglasses. Spring is here! . . Featuring @yolandimalherbe from a different time!
- #tbt with lovely @ceebailey
- Bruce Springsteen at Bellville Velodrome on
- Kings Of Leon Live in Cape Town on
- Some Thursday hotness. on
- This is the only reason we need summer back. 💁: @yolandimalherbe #summer #swimwear #pool #hotness #bikini #sexy #brunette on
- Enjoying these days of summer in “winter” 😁 #summer #swimwear #pool #deck #guess on