We’ve been getting these in our house in Botswana for years and I’ve never been able to identify it. They’re quite big and not very pleasant to have around if you’re not comfortable with spiders. Some people also get them confused with Violin Spiders, which they’re not. Finally I found that it’s actually a Giant Daddy Long Legs (Artema Atlanta – I think).
- The colour shot won, 55-45%. Model: @vickylawrencecapetown
- Happy #humpday with @ceebailey
- #tbt with @vickylawrencecapetown
- Throwback with @yolandimalherbe looking stunning.
- Looking for a model to collab with next weekend as I actually have some time. Slide into my DMs. #imadadnow
- @vickylawrencecapetown looking hot in black and white.
- What’s in the fridge, @slkaye? . . Epic throwback.
- Looking hot @ceebailey
- Stay warm, Cape Town. • 👩🏻: @vickylawrencecapetown
- Sexiness. 👩🏻: @vickylawrencecapetown
- Bruce Springsteen at Bellville Velodrome on
- Kings Of Leon Live in Cape Town on
- Some Thursday hotness. on
- This is the only reason we need summer back. 💁: @yolandimalherbe #summer #swimwear #pool #hotness #bikini #sexy #brunette on
- Enjoying these days of summer in “winter” 😁 #summer #swimwear #pool #deck #guess on