So, this was the fight mentioned a little while ago. It involved a car driver and a taxi driver. I understand the taxi driver opened his door onto a car he cut off. The car driver then smashed the mirror off the taxi and then all hell broke loose. The guy in the black (I presume the gaaitjie) was whacking the car driver on the head with a rock he had picked up off the ground, hence the blood. The guy in the white, the taxi driver, was bleeding because of the hits from the car driver’s fists (legit in a street brawl :P). Anyway, there just happened to be a police car driving up the road to break it up, but there were other trying to stop it. Not entirely happy with the photos, but I blame the champagne that had preluded this.
- #tbt with @vickylawrencecapetown
- Throwback with @yolandimalherbe looking stunning.
- Looking for a model to collab with next weekend as I actually have some time. Slide into my DMs. #imadadnow
- @vickylawrencecapetown looking hot in black and white.
- What’s in the fridge, @slkaye? . . Epic throwback.
- Looking hot @ceebailey
- Stay warm, Cape Town. • 👩🏻: @vickylawrencecapetown
- Sexiness. 👩🏻: @vickylawrencecapetown
- Absolutely love the shots from this shoot. Thank you @vickylawrencecapetown ➡️scroll for more…
- It’s cold out there today. Keep warm. @vickylawrence0987
- Bruce Springsteen at Bellville Velodrome on
- Kings Of Leon Live in Cape Town on
- Some Thursday hotness. on
- This is the only reason we need summer back. 💁: @yolandimalherbe #summer #swimwear #pool #hotness #bikini #sexy #brunette on
- Enjoying these days of summer in “winter” 😁 #summer #swimwear #pool #deck #guess on