So, another year has passed, and I’m another year older. Fun times. As much as I don’t like getting older, Cape Town decided to give me a really awesome sunset. There was this strange pollusiony haze from a lack of wind for a few days, so we got this bright red sun. The only downside was the lack of big, colourful skies, but hey, I’m not complaining. The images are quite noisy, but I think they’re okay. Shot from Camps Bay, in front of Caprice, where we had a pretty good burger!
- The colour shot won, 55-45%. Model: @vickylawrencecapetown
- Happy #humpday with @ceebailey
- #tbt with @vickylawrencecapetown
- Throwback with @yolandimalherbe looking stunning.
- Looking for a model to collab with next weekend as I actually have some time. Slide into my DMs. #imadadnow
- @vickylawrencecapetown looking hot in black and white.
- What’s in the fridge, @slkaye? . . Epic throwback.
- Looking hot @ceebailey
- Stay warm, Cape Town. • 👩🏻: @vickylawrencecapetown
- Sexiness. 👩🏻: @vickylawrencecapetown
- Bruce Springsteen at Bellville Velodrome on
- Kings Of Leon Live in Cape Town on
- Some Thursday hotness. on
- This is the only reason we need summer back. 💁: @yolandimalherbe #summer #swimwear #pool #hotness #bikini #sexy #brunette on
- Enjoying these days of summer in “winter” 😁 #summer #swimwear #pool #deck #guess on